Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: "Poke color EFB not implemented"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to play "Monster Hunter Tri" but, when I puts new party, dolphin says to me: "Poke color EFB not implemented" please help!
Have you read the Monster Hunter Tri game thread?
You have to follow the setting write there.
You need to Turn off the Enable CPU->EFB access to get it through.
Read threads before you asking next time...
Sorry but I don't understand
Please explain with screen because I'm a "noob" of dolphin ^^"
Not 100% sure but I think NeoBrain fixed this issue (incl. the 'fbmanager depth texture problem) discreetly a few revisions ago. Get the newest one from dolphin-emu.org
[Image: knipselw.png]

EDIT: Was making a picture while you posted your comment Ocean :p.
That error would stilll show up despite cpu->efb being enabled on some games, at least on nvidia cards. Until about 5850 revision or so
Okay, it's good! Thank you everybody!
(07-17-2010, 08:06 AM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]Not 100% sure but I think NeoBrain fixed this issue (incl. the 'fbmanager depth texture problem) discreetly a few revisions ago. Get the newest one from dolphin-emu.org

Actually I just made the error message only appear once instead of each time such an operation is requested Tongue
There was a similar issue opened on the issue tracker, Resident Evil Code Veronica X complained about Poke EFB not being implemented. Graphics are completely broken, with only the character that is visible, everything else is pitch black. In order to play Resident Evil Code Veronica X, EFB Copy needs to be completely disabled to fix graphics. EFB Copy isn't working correctly, likely due to a poor implementation of EFB Poke or non-existent EFB Poke.