Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: IR Pointer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok hare is my IR Pointer idea for multiple emulate wiimotes,
you can use emulator mouse or joypad to mouse emulator ro something i dont know it is possible but if you dont have right now any idea you can just try it Smile
You can already do this with the new wiimote plugin.
its still bugged becouse POinter alltimes back to Center and i dont know how to fix it
It's not really a bug. It's just the way I implemented it and how I wanted it personally.
Eventually I will have an option to map relative cursor position to keyboard/analog stick. (what you want)
its not about what i want, i just wanna help yuo fix that becouse i dont know what you doin with this thing Smile
Me too, I wanted to the pointer not going to the middle everytime i release it...
(07-18-2010, 01:43 AM)Cafezinho Wrote: [ -> ]Me too, I wanted to the pointer not going to the middle everytime i release it...

man any news with IR Pointer?
???what are u talking about ppl?what u are asking is against physics!
offcourse it will return to middle of screen couse joypad it self is MOVING after releasing and its centering it self to center every time,and u want him not to?r u serious?

lets play driving game u pull right and u want him not to return to middle but instead to continue holding it self to the right??u should be inventing new gamepads.
(08-01-2010, 08:07 PM)IcemanSR Wrote: [ -> ]???what are u talking about ppl?what u are asking is against physics!
offcourse it will return to middle of screen couse joypad it self is MOVING after releasing and its centering it self to center every time,and u want him not to?r u serious?

lets play driving game u pull right and u want him not to return to middle but instead to continue holding it self to the right??u should be inventing new gamepads.
Man i dont wanna fight i just want play Mario party 8 on GamePad where IR Pointer is needed to some Mini Games if you know what about i mean i show you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6JqJWndoBw, so how can i do that Graffiti if pointer allways back to Center?
thts probably a bug tht should be tried to fixed...idk if it can tho...it might not be able to be fixed just because the control stick is controling it...you could try using the D-pad instead...tht could work kinda.......but what do i kno im not a programmer lol Tongue
Pages: 1 2