Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Help with emulator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

otteractor

Can someone please help me? I'm having trouble with the emulator. I just downloaded Fatal Frame 4. It works for me, the main menu runs smooth like its normal speed. Then when I start the game, it runs super slow. The audio is running normal but the video is so slow. Like its in slow motion. I tried all the configs that I saw on the Fatal Frame 4 thread but none worked for me. I'm thinking is it because of my RAM? but the main menu even the opening movie (when you dont press anything in the game) works fine, only when I start the game that's when it gets SUUPPER SLOW. I hope some can help me. My ram is 1GB, my processor is AMD Athlonâ„¢ 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4200+ 2.20 GHz, and my graphics card is NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430. I hope someone can help me as soon as you guys read this T____T.. I wanna play the game so bad since this is the only Fatal Frame game I didn't play yet. I'm gonna go crazy D: lol
piracy........

LuisR14

>.>