Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How and Where do you put hack on dolphin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found some hack code for harvest moon animal parade and i want to try them but the problem is, i cant find any folder that said hack.. do you make one? if so where do you put the folder D:. sorry if its a noob question, I tried searching up int he forum but so far i keep find thread asking for speed hack.. and i usually dont play enough game to know these stuff T^T
Right click you game > Properties > AR codes.
does it automatic ? how do u ativate?
Config -> Enable Cheats.
there is no enable cheat in config and i cant find the ar code thing do i click on the iso that is in the folder or the game that is already on the emulator
[Image: 34647226.png]
ooh i got the wrong emulator -_- its supose to be a dolphin but some of the features are off
okay so i click enable and then click play a window pop up but it completly black o.o what does that mean
o.O, I guess you are using a ancient version of Dolphin eh :p.
sob i just wanna put hack in so i can finish the game b4 this week is ends T^T
i got 2 version i tried what u said in the newest one but the screen goes completly black when i start the game
okay so when i unclick enable cheat it works but when i click enable cheat it the window turns black... is it dolphin?
I don't really understand what the problem is tbh... When you check enable cheats the window become black?