Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: NDS wireless connection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
there i a thread with the gba connection but will there be a nds connection to trade pokemon from Diamon/Pearl/Platinum to Battle Revolution or for other games
There probably will be, just not right now.
I have to admit it, that's a good question, but yeah, have to wait, there's not even a connection to GBA for the end user yet...
mmm, thats an interesting question, since it could be useful for some games =D

Although, it might be hard connecting it to the computer unless you find a way to use the wireless router or finding a way of using the USB wi-fi dongle that nintendo lets you buy!

appart from that, good luck guys ^^
(03-27-2009, 05:29 PM)GoldPhoenix0 Wrote: [ -> ]Although, it might be hard connecting it to the computer unless you find a way to use the wireless router or finding a way of using the USB wi-fi dongle that nintendo lets you buy!
Or throught saves from emulators like No$GBA
yeah it would be easier to make a connection between No$gba and dolphin as with dolphin and a real nds
Better with DeSmuME. It's developed actively now (Luigi___ is one of them Tongue). Devs can set wireless support with Dolphin, just ask them.

LuisR14

how 'bout using iDeaS instead (and since it's plugin based it would be easier for that kind of stuff), i could even start working on a plugin that connects to Dolphin Big Grin (btw i'm a mod at iDeaS's forums Big Grin, and dev for a few of it's plugins Tongue)
I know that it's plugin based, but DeSmuME is open source and AFAIK Lino made iDeaS private project and he only publishes releases.

LuisR14

(04-24-2009, 11:59 PM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]AFAIK Lino made iDeaS private project and he only publishes releases.
yea i know Tongue (but since it's plugin based the only thing needed to look at would be sources for the plugin Tongue), a universal transfer method for all ds and gba emu's could be thought of Tongue (and forgot to mention that iDeaS now has gba emulation included Tongue)
Pages: 1 2