Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Zelda Twilight Princess Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

D0lph1n3mu

Is there something wrong with Dolphin?
First I tried version 2.0 but the game wouldn't even start, then I got DirectX Runtime Update from microsoft because people say that fixes it.
But then, Dolphin crashes and it says Dolphin.EXE has stopped working.
so then I thought I had a damaged file so I redownloaded it but the same thing happened.
So I'm pretty much lost.
Please help me because I want to play this game real bad.
Sad[/size][/font]
Enable the "Use Panic Handlers" option. Then check if you get any error messages before Dolphin crashes.
Also try updating your VC++ runtimes. (links are in the "Getting Started With Dolphin" thread)
Specifications as well.

D0lph1n3mu

[/quote]

(07-15-2010, 07:53 AM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]Enable the "Use Panic Handlers" option. Then check if you get any error messages before Dolphin crashes.
Also try updating your VC++ runtimes. (links are in the "Getting Started With Dolphin" thread)

I already enabled "Use Panic Handlers" but I did not try updating VC++ runtimes I should try that, thanks.
(07-15-2010, 07:59 AM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]Specifications as well, and I hope for the sake of all things good, that you actually meant that you re-downloaded Dolphin and not the game. :/

Sometimes I do things like that but this time I am sure that I Re-Downloaded Dolphin 2.0 this somewhat helped me.

Syex

Hi,

I didnt want to start a new topic, so I use this one.
I recently tried to play Zelda Twilight Princess on Dolphin (SVN 5889), but at 60 FPS the game is at over 200% game speed.
At ~40FPS it is still at 140% speed.

It's the only game I got problems with, is there any solution?

I mean it's ok that the game runs at 30 FPS with 120% and not with 50%, but 200% is a way too fast Tongue