Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Please Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

bekhuong2

I need your help now! I played Megaman 9! the emulator work well but the input does not work!
The only button work is 'V' and navigation button like up left down right but seen it not work correct. example when i press right it go up ??? and not remember not set V as a button... so please help me!

Thank you very much! I new here so if i have done anything wrong please forgive me and tell me! Thank !
ok, lets slow, how emulator version, wii game or game cube game? have you wiimote or joypad ou keyboard.... pc config...

ok thx

bekhuong2

(07-15-2010, 03:59 AM)thiagoribeiro82 Wrote: [ -> ]ok, lets slow, how emulator version, wii game or game cube game? have you wiimote or joypad ou keyboard.... pc config...

ok thx

OK, Thank you! About my system please look at my signature! Here my gamepad config:

[Image: myconfig.png]

Plase help! thank!
P/S: sorry for being late!
(07-17-2010, 06:18 PM)bekhuong2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-15-2010, 03:59 AM)thiagoribeiro82 Wrote: [ -> ]ok, lets slow, how emulator version, wii game or game cube game? have you wiimote or joypad ou keyboard.... pc config...

ok thx

OK, Thank you! About my system please look at my signature! Here my gamepad config:

[Image: myconfig.png]

Plase help! thank!
P/S: sorry for being late!

Update to the latest revision of dolphin and see if that solves your problem as it has for many ppl who post on the forums asking why their gamepad doesnt work. You might also want to go into control panel and check to see if your gamepad is responsive.
ajaxxx is right, try dolphin 2, ok
not just dolphin 2.0, but the latest revision Tongue