Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Error in FramebufferManage.cpp line 100
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys, I have two problems, but, first my enviroment its:

Windows 7 32 bits ultimate
Dx runtime Jun 2010 ( thanks darkshadw ! )
Dolphin SVN 5843M

Now, my first problem it's that when I tried to load 'any' SaveState from my older version of dolphin ( 5460 ) into build 5843 dolphin shutdowns inmediatly, WTF? I don't want to lost all my advances in Mario Galaxy, the states load ok in the older build but It's slow comparing with the new build.

The other problem:

In some places in Super Mario Galaxy I got something like Dolphin Error in FramebufferManage.cpp line 100 and the screen go black, ok, I just save in that moment and shutdown dolphin and load that save again and ok, but happens again, and again, and in this moment I got a message that the cpu thread it's to fast and something like that, If everyone wants I will post the images. waiting for your answerssss.... Smile
Line 100 of FrameBufferManage.cpp
Code:
CHECK(hr, "Create Color Texture (hr=%#x)", hr);
Graphics Card is all I can think of, but I'm no dev. Try updating your video card drivers and see if this helps Wink.
How about he update his revision of DOLPHIN?
r5870 was first revision that got fix for that graphic crashes on bosses.and so far it works flawlessly!passed 4 bosses with that fix and its perfect.

and for cpu thread error ,well that's another story.nothing he can do about it.
(07-15-2010, 01:56 AM)IcemanSR Wrote: [ -> ]How about he update his revision of DOLPHIN?
r5870 was first revision that got fix for that graphic crashes on bosses.and so far it works flawlessly!passed 4 bosses with that fix and its perfect.

and for cpu thread error ,well that's another story.nothing he can do about it.

some good news!!, thanks IcemanSR tonight I will test the pretty newer r5873, the thread error must be caused by the 1st error, and what about the SaveStates? I can't load any savestates from my other build to this newer build because it will crash, hope this will fixed too, tomorow I will tell ya!, greetings... Smile
Don't use savestates. Use native saves.
Native saves are in-game saves right? (Just curious Blush).
(07-15-2010, 02:49 AM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't use savestates. Use native saves.

Yeah, but where are this in-game saves?, I need pass them from one build to another, ??
User/Wii, here are the wii saves located Wink.
User/GC, Gamecube saves are here.
(07-15-2010, 02:56 AM)darkshadw Wrote: [ -> ]Native saves are in-game saves right? (Just curious Blush).

Native saves use the virtual memory card, like saving to a memory card on the actual hardware.

Save states save the graphics data, sound data, and memory, allowing the ability to save anywhere but are highly unstable and are not compatible between revisions. Save states can also corrupt the virtual memory card or cause other bugs. Save states are intended for official stable builds where there isn't new releases/commits frequently like there is with beta/svn code.
Ooh, now I understand! Thank you Xtreme!
Pages: 1 2