Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Captain Tsubasa: Ougon Sedai no Chousen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

eraseme

With some changes, it is possible to "play" this game in Dolphin; however, even by using the information I'm stating below, be aware that you'll face several graphical glitches, which make it pretty hard to read in-game text, and so... you probably won't be able to proceed very far into the game, since you'll find it really hard to properly raise your player (for those who don't know it, this is a soccer RPG/simulation).

To play this game, use the following configurations (tested in Dolphin 2.0):

- Use the Dolphin OpenGL graphics plugin.

- Head to the graphics configuration, enter the "Advanced" tab and select 'Zelda Twilight Princess Bloom hack'.

- In this same window, select 'Free Look' under the 'Utilities' section, before clicking 'close'.

By using these settings you'll be able to start your game, but the main menu will show up entirely white. When that happens, hold the right mouse button over the window and move it around; if done correctly, you'll start to see the main menu in the background, and you'll be able to adjust it so that you can see some of the options. This is exactly how the rest of the game plays, making it pretty hard to read the text, no matter what adjusts you make.
Concerning the in-game soccer matches, more often than not the screen will be out of its place, i.e. sometimes you'll see your characters out of the screen, or placed too to the right, but that's a minor issue, since you can adjust it with the method stated above.

Some screenshots:
[attachment=3829] Introduction sequences, works perfectly
[attachment=3830] In-game screenshots, by adjusting with 'Free Look'
[attachment=3831] In-game screenshots, by adjusting with 'Free Look'
[attachment=3832] In-game screenshots, by adjusting with 'Free Look'

I'd be glad if someone could help me (and possibly many other fans) with this text issue, since all the menus are pretty much unreadable, but the rest of the game seems to work just fine. Anyone? Big Grin
i have this problem:

main menu will show up entirely white and already using this (hold the right mouse button over the window and move it around) main menu is in the background but seems very bad.

eraseme

I decided to try this game once more a few hours ago, using the whole new version of Dolphin, and regrettably its status seems to be even worse than before. If, using r3402, the game was almost entirely playable, with simply some text glitches, in the latest version all we get is some sound and white windows.

I tested this using the default settings that come with the latest version... maybe something can be changed to make the game working? Can anyone help with this, please?

My system specs are:
P4 2.8Gbz
2 GB DDR RAM
120 GB disk
NVIDIA GeForce 6200
with a Windows XP SP3 OS

maikolik

yes, in old version the game work fine but slow and graphics and text glitches, when the game work in new versions of windows build???

i try all configs, but nothing... (white windows)

if more people is fan of captain tsubasa please post for the game to work 100%

bye.

I dont speak englis.Im Türkiye..
donuyor oyun...belli bir yere kadar açılıyor. Sad
I dont play.game freezes..very nice game..
but can not play...
Why made ​​the appropriate emulator..
I work day and night.Sad((((((((((((((((
(10-25-2011, 11:12 PM)seckinmucteba Wrote: [ -> ]I dont speak englis.Im Türkiye..
donuyor oyun...belli bir yere kadar açılıyor. Sad
I dont play.game freezes..very nice game..
but can not play...
Why made ​​the appropriate emulator..
I work day and night.Sad((((((((((((((((

The game does not work
dolphin 2195 (wxIL) try..
(10-26-2011, 12:49 AM)seckinmucteba Wrote: [ -> ]dolphin 2195 (wxIL) try..

Do you mean it works with this very very very old version? Big Grin

eraseme

Yes... it worked (slowly) in r3402, but trying the very latest version, it is no longer working at all.
recommend which emulator?
I want to try the game, albeit slowly
but a black screen and freezing

( hangi emulatörü öneriyorsunuz ?
oyun yavaş da olsa oynamak istiyorum.
yeterkisiyah ekran olup donmasın)