Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Getting both L and R vibrations working on 360 controller?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

mikeeey

Hello everyone!

I was very impressed and happy with the fact that dolphin immediately recognized my 360 controller when plugged in. I mapped all the buttons, and even found that I was able to enable vibration. I soon found out the 360 controller has a left and right vibration, but dolphin only lets me map one or the other, L or R. I've tried manually typing in different combination's such as "L R" "LR" "L & R" but I can't seem to get both the L and R vibrations working at the same time. So until then, I'm just using the L vibration (this one seems to shake the entire controller with a low rumble).

Is it possible to get both working at the same time?

Thanks!
I managed to map the two motors.

Select Motor L, click "OR" and then select Motor R.

Click "Set" and the two will appear in the config button.
Depending on your Dolphin version you just need to select both motors in the output list, or(in newer revisions) select one motor, click the "OR" button, select the other motor, and click the "OR" button again.
Or you can just manually enter "Motor L|Motor R" ("|Motor L|Motor R|" in older revisions) into the text box on the bottom and click the "Set" button.

mikeeey

ah your right! I just downloaded the newest build and now I have the "or" option, it's working great now, thanks!