Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: AA is removed in r58xx?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently downloaded the latest revision (r5870), and I noticed I can't set the Anti-aliasing anymore in graphic options, or regular options for that matter. Is there a reason why this was removed? I haven't really been keeping track of the updates over the past .. 500 revisions.

I would still like to have Anti-aliasing though, so is there a way to get it back at least besides reverting back to a way older version?
They call it SSAA mode now, it's there in the graphics plugin config.
Strange I don't see any SSAA option.

[Image: 27zj34k.jpg] [Image: 30sezjt.jpg]

I guess it's just not available in DX11.
DX11 doesn't support antialiasing, yet. Use DX9 or OGL for this. If you can't see the DX9 plugin, update your DX runtime (it's outdated even if you have a DX11 runtime installed. It's outdated unless you know for sure that you installed the June 2010 runtime.)
It's never been there.
Speaking of antialiasing - does anyone know if there's a way to override Dolphin? I've tried Nvidia' control panel to override and enable anti aliasing, but no luck.
I don't think it's because dolphin emulates a game...
Yeah, I guess that "Force AA" option only applies if the gfx driver is rendering to the back buffer. In Dolphin we're rendering to a texture though (the emulated EFB), which might be why AA doesn't get forced in this case.