Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Pikmin 2 Music and Sonic games?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I ripped my copy of Pikmin 2 to iso and added it to my Dolphin collection, grabbed the latest SVN from dolphin-emulation, 5866, and attempted to run the game.

It works great, 100% speed, not a single problem with actual gameplay, and the music works, but . . . it's slow? I've never encountered this problem before on any game that ran with 100% speed, so any pointers would be appreciated.

About the Sonic games:

How does one get Sonic Unleashed to work? I'm getting invalid errors with (I'm guessing) memory pointers, memory pointers everywhere, when trying to run the game.

Sonic and the Secret Rings: I haven't tried this yet . . . does it work?

Sonic Heroes: Has anyone found a solution for the shading issue? Also the text is garbled. Is there a solution for this?

Sonic 2: Battle: Font issue like Sonic Heroes. "Map" (stage select) looks a bit garbled.

Thanks, guys.
So no one knows?
Sonic Unleashed crashes everywhere! (Too fast Tongue)
Sonic and the Secret Rings doesn't boot anymore for me, so I use 4xxx versions for this game.
Sonic Heroes... You can forget about that, because the controls aren't working properly.
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, use the Direct X 11 Plugin! it will fix the garbled map. (Also turn on safe texture if you have the text problem what people are talking about.)
Sonic Unleashed doesn't crash for me.
Secret Rings works fine for me.
Sonic Heroes use OpenGL or DX11 and Safe Texture Cache if you want perfect graphics. Same for SA2: Battle