Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: A possible new feature for Dolphin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been thinking about a feature that would be very nice to see implimented into Dolphin, which I'm sure a lot of you would find a very handy feature indeed!

I was thinking that it would be good if you could map the select button on the XBox 360 controller so that you could stop a game, and then by using your controller to select a new one. You could also have it so you could use the start button to start the newly selcted game.

If this feature was implimented, it would mean that if you are sitting comfortably away from your computer, you wouldn't have to get up every time you wanted to select a new game. You could do it from where you are sitting.

It would be interesting to know what you all think of this, your input would be greatly appreciated.

I hope you like my idea Smile
That sounds like a good idea, Hold it for Gamelist, Press it for wii menu.

Maybe they could add that for wiimote also.

Hold power button for 3 seconds for game list.

Hold power button for 5 seconds for shutting off the wiimote, Or something like that. &nd the list should be somewhat transparent.

And PS3 Controllers the same, "PS" button. PS3 Controller can be use via bluetooth also... That way every things wireless
Neither XInput nor DirectInput is able to detect a press of a 360 controller guide button.
That's just the way Microsoft decided to make the drivers.
IF there was someone who is able to edit the drivers and make it possible to map the xbox 360 button...
It would be awesome :p. But also impossible Sad.