Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Real wiimote not working in games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Jinkist

I got the wiimote to pair using bluesolei. In wiinremote and wiimotlib the IR, accelerometer and buttons all work.
In dolphin I have to set to real wiimote for input source and it and says "Connected to 1 Real Wiimotes" and it vibrates when I click refresh but ingame none of the button presses seem to register at all.

Is there something I'm missing?
(07-10-2010, 10:54 AM)Jinkist Wrote: [ -> ]I got the wiimote to pair using bluesolei. In wiinremote and wiimotlib the IR, accelerometer and buttons all work.
In dolphin I have to set to real wiimote for input source and it and says "Connected to 1 Real Wiimotes" and it vibrates when I click refresh but ingame none of the button presses seem to register at all.

Is there something I'm missing?

I had that problem too, finally fixed it using an older version of bluesoleil. 6.4.200-300s seemed to work

Jinkist

Can you post a link to where you downloaded that version?
I have one question that WILL prove helpful to others too....

Can Nyko wand+ and Kama be used as real Wiimote+nunchuk alternative......
ANSWER PLZZZZZ
(07-11-2010, 03:09 AM)Jinkist Wrote: [ -> ]Can you post a link to where you downloaded that version?

I could but that kind of site is unmentionable on this forum. They like to keep the pirates at bay. If you know what I mean.
try pressing alt+F5 when game is started.
Try every thing what you are doing, but install bluesolei, i was reading MS
Bluetooth is not compatible with the dolphin

i have the same problem too, i will try it, install blusolei, i made every thing to work real wiimote, less bluesolei, its my last chance.

thx