Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Yellow Screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Gr33n

Hey, I got dolphin and my friend was walking me through how to get the games, and I finally got one to run. (super Mario Sunshine) I was surprised that I could hear the sound, but the screen was yellow. Does anyone know what I did wrong?
wat is your configuration for dolphin and the graphics plugin......which plugin...computer specs... make sure ur graphics card is up to date and direct X too

Gr33n

My graphics card is great. What could be wrong with the configuration?
Try enable safe texture cache.
And give more information when you asking.
(07-09-2010, 05:59 AM)Gr33n Wrote: [ -> ]My graphics card is great. What could be wrong with the configuration?

Considering people in the past have called their single core setups with integrated intel hd graphics circuits great, it would be crucial that you list the actual specs. Not saying you have such a setup (probably not), but it will help with troubleshooting. Might be even as simple as updating dx9 or your graphics drivers.

If it'd be a purely config related issue, I'd think you accidently enabled opengl/software renderer, safe texture cache, intepreter, etc..