Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Metroid Prime 3 graphics Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

help?!

Hi

I want to play Metroid Prime 3 with Dolphin but if i start the game there is the typical wii information and everything is all right. but then the game starts and the screen is colored yellow and i can't read any word. Huh

I have no experience with dolphin so please don't write words i don't understand Wink

My computer:

Windows Vista Home Premium x32
Intel Core 2 quad cpu Q8200 @ 2.33 GHz 2.33 GHz
4.00 GB RAM
nvidea GeForce GTS 250

And sorry for the bad english Rolleyes
Safe Texture Cache in the Graphics Plugin.
isnt mp3 broken?? i kno you can play mp2 and 1 but i think mp3 is still broke cuz you cant scan or sumthing like tht...

help?!

to change the plugin (dolphin OpenGL?!) doesn't change anything... and tommorow i will tst another game to see if it's a problem with metroid prime... for now i play zelda on gameboyTongue
ah and i forgot to say:

i started a new game (klicked on words i can't read Wink ) after a text that introduced the story there was a (maybe error?) text and i couldn't go on. so it could be the game or it was because the plugin but i couldn't read the error text so i can't say...
(07-09-2010, 05:47 AM)thaCASHdude Wrote: [ -> ]Safe Texture Cache in the Graphics Plugin.

help?!

soory i mean that. safe texture cache doesn't help and the discription there is that it's useful against crashing. but the game don't crash it has a graphics problem... now i'm loading another game to see if it's a problem of metroid prime..could it be that 50 Hz is too bad? because the second part for gamecube needed 60 Hz..
well its working fine for me. All the Primes.
ok so ur gonna get kicked off now but anyway lol Tongue

try this go right click the game and enable the fipo patch and the tlb hack and try tht Tongue and good luck

help?!

right klick and then go to partches... there isn't anything. should i add the patches on my own with the names you told me? and do i need a special dx10 plugin? i've read that...