Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Gameube controller to PC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Droogie

I've searched and found a few threads on how to connect a GC controller to a usb port on a PC. Seems most people recommend the Magic Joy Box. Does anybody have an experience with this thing? Is there any lag or latency?

Also, does anybody know of reputable site that I can buy one? I've searched a bit and its out of stock on Amazon.. a few shoddy looking sites seem to be selling it, but I'm sort of hesitant to buy from them.

Thanks!

bobdonkey

(07-08-2010, 12:33 PM)Droogie Wrote: [ -> ]I've searched and found a few threads on how to connect a GC controller to a usb port on a PC. Seems most people recommend the Magic Joy Box. Does anybody have an experience with this thing? Is there any lag or latency?

Also, does anybody know of reputable site that I can buy one? I've searched a bit and its out of stock on Amazon.. a few shoddy looking sites seem to be selling it, but I'm sort of hesitant to buy from them.

Thanks!

Personally I wouldn't bother buying something to get that working, I use an Xbox 360 controller on my PC and it is just a fantastic controller, no problems with Dolphin and you can use it in all your Windows games too. And works with an xbox if you get one!

Droogie

(07-08-2010, 11:03 PM)bobdonkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2010, 12:33 PM)Droogie Wrote: [ -> ]I've searched and found a few threads on how to connect a GC controller to a usb port on a PC. Seems most people recommend the Magic Joy Box. Does anybody have an experience with this thing? Is there any lag or latency?

Thanks!

Personally I wouldn't bother buying something to get that working, I use an Xbox 360 controller on my PC and it is just a fantastic controller, no problems with Dolphin and you can use it in all your Windows games too. And works with an xbox if you get one!

that's what i'm running right now. i'll admit it does work very well with brawl/melee, but i'm looking to practice for more competitive play, which is why i need to be using and getting better with the cube controller.