Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: wxLibraries Different Version error [Fedora 10]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Gusy

I encounter a problem using build 3091, here is the traceback:

--------------------------------------------------------------------
./Dolphin: Symbol `_ZTV10wxClientDC' has different size in shared object, consider re-linking
./Dolphin: Symbol `_ZTV10wxMemoryDC' has different size in shared object, consider re-linking handler instance (nil)
05:09:046 N: BOOT Loading Settings from ./User/Config/Dolphin.ini
Aborted
---------------------------------------------------------------------

It looks that the build was compiled using a previous version of wxLibriaries that the one I have.

Is there any place where I can find the sources recompile using my libraries instead?

or does anyone suggest another solution?

Thanks in advance.
You can certainly try to compile it yourself.

This page has instructions for ubuntu. The packages names listed in the huge command probably correspond to fedora ones.

http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/wik...pendencies

Gusy

I actually have been doing 2 daily builds. I should create a small tutorial about how to compile in Fedora. though, the only main difference is that Fedora doesn't keep the version in the repository name, but instead in the description. Also that libs are removed from the name and instead they have the base and the dev repository.

If anybody want's my builds I've been posting them in here: Unofficial 64bit Linux builds by Gusy