Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: "Dolphin.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Every time I try to play timesplitters future perfect that message comes up. I have an AMD Athlon 64 X2 5400+ 2.8 GHz processor, an nVidia GeForce 9800 GT GPU, and 2 GB of ram.

Here is a screenshot of it:

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/3010/87810353.png
wired iso name.......how did you get your game image
s3 is the release group and tsfp is the game acronym. Try a newer build in the SVN section. Oh btw. That kind of iso is frowned upon in this forum.
And do you mean newer build of Dolphin or the game?
Also, what do you mean it is frowned upon?
I meant a newer dolphin build in the SVN Build section. This forum frowns upon how you got your game. I would edit you post and take out that url.
Alright thanks ill try that and tell you if it worked.

But just wondering, how do you people get the games that you play in this emulator? Is there any other way to do it? And I already own the game anyways.
Google how to backup wii/GC games or search the forum; it gets asked once a week.

Basically, you need a special brand/model of dvd drive, then use Rawdump to create the iso.
Alright so I looked in that forum and I found a forum that listed the games that crach it. In that thread they said that it crashed the game immediately, like it did to me. I couldnt find anywhere that they said it was fixed so I guess its just the game that doesn't work. Thanks for all the help though!
Or you can use a homebrew enabled Wii if you have one. Wink
(07-07-2010, 12:37 PM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]Or you can use a homebrew enabled Wii if you have one. Wink

I had one, but then i updated it and it removed the homebrew channel. =(