Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: About Performance Metroid Prime Corruption vs Mario Galaxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, good morning, I need to know if the Dolphin Performance ( FPS )
it's the same in Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 and Metroid Prime Corruption and in general in all games, what about this?

Smile
You mean, will they run at the same speed / are the requirements the same? Then no.
(07-07-2010, 12:02 AM)darkshadw Wrote: [ -> ]You mean, will they run at the same speed / are the requirements the same? Then no.

Yes, oh I see, well, I run Super Mario Galaxy1 at 40-45 fps and sometimes 50-60 fps and 29-35 in the zones with more polygons and graphics, di you think I could run Metroid Prime: Corruption and Super Mario Galaxy 2? and by the way what it's the game that consumes more CPU/GPU in Wii?
As far as I know, the Gamecube and Wii needs the same requirements, but I can be wrong, but Mario Galaxy 2 is way more heavy than Mario Galaxy 1 and about Metroid Prime... I don't really know, because I don't own it.
(07-07-2010, 12:36 AM)darkshadw Wrote: [ -> ]As far as I know, the Gamecube and Wii needs the same requirements, but I can be wrong, but Mario Galaxy 2 is way more heavy than Mario Galaxy 1 and about Metroid Prime... I don't really know, because I don't own it.

Can you tell me how much FPS did you get with dolphin with SMG1 and SMG2?
I get about 45-50 FPS in both games atm. Sometimes 30 FPS on big stages with alot of NPC's and other stuff.
(07-07-2010, 01:00 AM)darkshadw Wrote: [ -> ]I get about 45-50 FPS in both games atm. Sometimes 30 FPS on big stages with alot of NPC's and other stuff.

Ah, then I was right? SMG2 it's heavy and consumes maybe more but the average FPS stay almost identical, or I'm wrong?
You're right :p.