Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: mario party 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
meh noticed that there wasn't a discussion thread for this game and i have a question about it anyways. how was it supposed to have 8 players? there's only four ports in the gamecube so I'm guessing its either a wireless controller that supports more then one linked up or a multi-port extension like they had for the play-stations, well that or they only allowed four players to play mini games at a time. so anyone have this game care to shed light on this?
Hahaha, the mechanics are actually RIDICULOUS XD! But you still can play with other 4 people XD! The things goes:

One player uses the Control Stick and L, and the other player uses the C stick and R (thus you end up with 8 people). Most of the minigames are rapid buton press and moving around and you have to buy some of them =D!

If you have gamepads you should try it out Wink!

On the other hand, and also knowing there's no actual thread on this game... Do your dialog boxes look kind of like this too:
[Image: anotheru.png]

You see the lower text box looks weird, right? or...
[Image: boxnotworking.png]

The game is fully playable so it's not a big deal... but is this fixable? I probably should mention that this bug affects ALL GC Mario Party games, the first screenshot is from MP6 and the second one is from MP5
Try disabling "Bilinear filtering". Wink
(07-14-2010, 02:54 PM)Legend80 Wrote: [ -> ]Try disabling "Bilinear filtering". Wink

You, sir... are awesome, and have my most sincere thanks ^^~!
It was easier than I thought and I didn't try it XD!