Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Crashing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Ogy

I know that's a vague title, but I've been at this for two days now and I'm at my wits' end. I have two images (Wind Waker and Rogue Squadron II). One is a GCM, one is an ISO. I try to load both up and Dolphin crashes. If I'm lucky, I'll get some words about my graphics card, then "Dolphin.exe is not working." pops up.

I've gone through my settings dozens of times. I've changed graphics plugins, read threads with similar problems and made those changes (each one individually) and the same problem occurs every time. I've disabled the audio as well.

Another thing I tried was Unlimited JIT Cache, but every time I click that option, Dolphin crashes.

Information:

Dolphin SVN R 5813M
Windows 7 x32
AMD Phenom II X4 3.2 GHz
ATI Radeon HD 4850
4.0 GB RAM

EDIT: I turned on Panic Handlers and finally got an error message. Didn't realize that's what it did. Sorry for the noobishness. Invalid Op - Error Flattening 7fd51fd0 op ff1833c0. I'll google around for that for a while.

EDIT 2: I'm an idiot. Apparently Rogue Squadron II doesn't work with Dolphin AND I had a bad image of Wind Waker... So, it was just a big coincidence that led me to wasting hours and posting a stupid thread. Awesome.
Try checking "Use panic Handlers"