Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Compilation on Mac
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

konishewah

Hello all,

I have an intel Macbook pro running on 10.5.8 (not snow leopard). I have recently tried to compile dolphin but the compilation process was interrupted (I thought it was finished and entered a new command) Is there a way to start from fresh? Remove all the files that were created etc?

Thanks in advance
Try scons -c.
Altho, usually scons knows where to pick up again. A simple scons should get you running too.

konishewah

at the risk of sounding like a complete fool, terminal says scons:command not found

konishewah

Yeah I've already tried that. I get errors when trying to compile it because the first compilation process was interrupted.

konishewah

Figured it out. Remove Macports with this command and you should be able to restart the compilation if you messed it up midway through

sudo rm -rf \
/opt/local \
/Applications/DarwinPorts \
/Applications/MacPorts \
/Library/LaunchDaemons/org.macports.* \
/Library/Receipts/DarwinPorts*.pkg \
/Library/Receipts/MacPorts*.pkg \
/Library/StartupItems/DarwinPortsStartup \
/Library/Tcl/darwinports1.0 \
/Library/Tcl/macports1.0 \
~/.macports

rogerjack

IF you want to do compilation on MAC then you have to just removed the Mac ports with the command and then you should have to do restart your computer then only the MAC computers will be compiles.