Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Connect more than 2 real wiimotes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Riztnack

Is there any way to connect more than 2 wiimotes? I would like to play super mario bros with 4 people.
Just connect them as normal through pair-up & enable all tabs in wiimote config to 'real wiimote' and make sure it says "4 real wiimotes connected".
I've used 4 wiimotes with friends on NSMB, can confirm it works 100%.

If connection keeps dropping it might just be a faulty BT reciever. After you connect all 4 succesfully, only go with controller 1 in-game. Then in player selection, press alt+f6, alt+f7 and alt+f8 & all players will appear as characters in the game.

Riztnack

(07-02-2010, 01:02 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]Just connect them as normal through pair-up & enable all tabs in wiimote config to 'real wiimote' and make sure it says "4 real wiimotes connected".
I've used 4 wiimotes with friends on NSMB, can confirm it works 100%.

If connection keeps dropping it might just be a faulty BT reciever. After you connect all 4 succesfully, only go with controller 1 in-game. Then in player selection, press alt+f6, alt+f7 and alt+f8 & all players will appear as characters in the game.

Any idea on a BT dongle that does support 4 wiimotes? brand ect.
(07-02-2010, 01:40 PM)Riztnack Wrote: [ -> ]Any idea on a BT dongle that does support 4 wiimotes? brand ect.

I succesfully tried both a $10 DeLock brand micro-bluetooth adapter and a cheapo $2 dongle from dealextreme (here). Neither one have bandwidth problems with 4 players connected

Riztnack

I got a new BT dongle and it works fine now no issues.
(07-03-2010, 11:04 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]... and a cheapo $2 dongle from dealextreme (here).
Bah, my one is having problems with Bluesoliel. When the second wiimote connects, one of them then disconnect after exactly 19 seconds. It might be because I'm using two fake wiimotes though.

Riztnack

(07-09-2010, 10:31 AM)jumb Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-03-2010, 11:04 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]... and a cheapo $2 dongle from dealextreme (here).
Bah, my one is having problems with Bluesoliel. When the second wiimote connects, one of them then disconnect after exactly 19 seconds. It might be because I'm using two fake wiimotes though.

I had the cheapo and it gave me alot of issues