Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Super Mario Galaxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Ethixia

Hello guys, being a huge gamer I've been with Xbox my whole life. I've had all the Nintendo systems but I was mostly into Xbox. I recently realized how much I miss Mario and Zelda and all those fun games. I have a Wii but not with any good enjoyable games. I bought a great PC 2 years ago and heard about Dolphin and immediately downloaded it. The only problem is I cant find Super Mario Galaxy 2. I would really appreciate if someone could send me a download link. If none are available I wouldn't mind Super Mario Galaxy. I've been scavenging and haven't had much luck.. that would be great if someone could help me out!

Thanks,
Brad.
i think this forum doesn't approve piracy.. you should buy it.
^^ exactly.

Ethixia

Alrighty, I thought the point of Dolphin was ripping games lool. Well I'd rather just play it on my Wii so I bought it today Smile.

Thanks.
when you have it on your wii: dump it to disk and you are legal Wink
(07-02-2010, 05:20 PM)Ethixia Wrote: [ -> ]Alrighty, I thought the point of Dolphin was ripping games lool. Well I'd rather just play it on my Wii so I bought it today Smile.

Thanks.
Ripping games, sure, but not ripping off game producers.
the point of Dolphin is emulating the real Wii hardware. not ripping games.
Oh, and if you bought your pc 2 years ago I wish you luck with Dolphin and SMG or SMG2. lol