Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Where can i find..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

yayitsme

quick question... i have a crap load of games... but im too lazy to rip them... where can i download them?

and if there isnt a site... then which program is best to rip my games? cuz the ripper i have isnt working... im using nero.

thanks...

-me!
I think u havent read rules... bb

yayitsme

(07-02-2010, 07:20 AM)vlakipn Wrote: [ -> ]I think u havent read rules... bb

whats bb?

anyways sorry just read them... okay scratch first question... sorry... so how do i rip my games to my pc? im using nero 10. and my dvd drive dsnt recognize disk...

my tv broke (wii remote accident) and im not aloud to use living room tv (bcuz of wii-mote accident) i just wanna play double dash :'(
(07-02-2010, 06:33 AM)yayitsme Wrote: [ -> ]and if there isnt a site... then which program is best to rip my games? cuz the ripper i have isnt working... im using nero.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+backup+wii+games

You need more than just software, only certain drives can read the wii/gamecube discs.
Sir, I think you'll probably find that ripping games would actually be faster than downloading them, and a lot more legal.
Ripping can go about 2gig/hr, so it depends on your speed.

yayitsme

(07-02-2010, 03:37 PM)jumb Wrote: [ -> ]Ripping can go about 2gig/hr, so it depends on your speed.

oh... awww.... i dont think my cd/dvd rom drive is the right one. its kind of low end. when i insert disk it spins and spins and spins.... and then nothing.... nothing happens. i go into my computer and cd/dvd rom drive reads as if nothing is in disk drive. i click icon and it asks me to insert disk and ejects the cd.

this is lame... Sad
That question could easily be answered by google you know...
I also dosen't want to risk anything to damage/brick my wii, so i decided that downloading all the games i own is the best solution.
It makes no fucking difference if you downloaded or ripped the ISOs as long as you have payed for it's contents. FACT Tongue

But i don't say that warez are something good in general, but sometimes it's a damn good resource to replace broken discs or for just making backups without bothering about all the silly shit that could get in your way so easily.

[color=#DCDCDC]If you ban me for this, then it would just proof that you're a bunch of assholes. Awaiting reaction.[/color]
As long as we don't know that you pirate games, you're fine. Now that you've told us though...
I didn't pirate, because it's something that i have paid for Tongue
Pages: 1 2