Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Mouse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey people! I got a few games for Dolphin that require a pointer. (That hand on the screen, but you probably knew that. Big Grin) I thought I could just use the mouse, but i can't get it to work! Please respond quickly, I want to play Super Mario Galaxy 2! I have OS Snow Leopard and Dolphin version 2.0 RC1!

PS: (If you have the wad file of Super Mario Galaxy 2 were did you get it? I can't find it!)
First the wad file: You can dump it from the disc, second to use the mouse as for the little hand thingy, ust the new wiimote plugin (I don't know if it's in the OS X builds), but whe you open the new wiimote plugin, just click on the button onder IR and move the mouse in the direction you want.

I hope this helps and I'm sorry for the rubbish English m8 :p.
Did you mean to use these sliders? (Look at attachment) Because I was hoping for the little hand to follow the mouse when I move the mouse around. I've seen it everywhere and they didn't use the sliders. HuhHuhHuh
it works automatically while i set input source as emulated wiimote
What settings do you have on your Dolphin emulator. Maybe I don't have the right settings. Huh
The new wiimote plugin won't work correctly for a mouse controlled IR pointer on OS X.
I'm not sure about the other wiimote plugin.
I only have one wiimote plugin. Dolphin wiimote plugin. How would you get another one? UndecidedHuh
(07-02-2010, 04:33 AM)Wellington2k Wrote: [ -> ]I only have one wiimote plugin. Dolphin wiimote plugin. How would you get another one? UndecidedHuh

The new plugin is included in newer revisions.
It won't work for you on OS X for mouse controlled IR anyway.
Is there any other way rather than buying a wireless sensor bar? Undecided Huh
(07-02-2010, 09:10 PM)Wellington2k Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any other way rather than buying a wireless sensor bar? Undecided Huh

Use Windows. :p
Pages: 1 2