Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin 5816 opencl can't start games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, so yeah, I've all my drivers updated, got Catalyst 10.6 and ati stream sdk 2.1 plus june directx update, and when I enable opencl, dolphin keeps crashing. I'm doing this without saves. I use Mamarios' build and tried to run my games with Lextrode's build too, but it still crashes. GPU-caps viewer shows my radeon card as opencl supported. Why won't Dolphin run my games?

Also I get this in the log: Unhandled Exception
Code: 0xC0000005
Call stack info:
0x0479FE60 : ?
0x03E59256 : ?
Downloaded newest rev of today from Mamario, x86 5817 and still doesn't function.
Maybe I need a newer OS??
Your card supports opencl, the feature is just not fully working with dolphin yet.
It crashes or grey/blackscreens some games. Uncheck it in config to play a game that crashes with it
[Image: zsvkhs.png]
(07-03-2010, 12:27 AM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]Your card supports opencl, the feature is just not fully working with dolphin yet.
It crashes or grey/blackscreens some games. Uncheck it in config to play a game that crashes with it
[Image: zsvkhs.png]

Thanks for the reply. Ah, so it's just not fully supported yet... I will keep playing without the option enabled like I previously did.