Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: when I use a new build I always get sysconfig error and no plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when I click on config I get this a few time:
[Image: 1li]
then when I go to plugins everything is blank:
[Image: 1lj]
and in the dropdown menu everything is also blank
[Image: 1lk]
I have this same error on all the newer builds. am I doing something wrong?
Extract the whole emu from w/e archive you downloaded.
Don't try to run it from inside the archive.

If you still don't have plugins, read the "Getting Started With Dolphin" thread.
I found the problem, the program I used for extracting did something wrong and now with an other program it works fine but the dx 9 and 11 plugins still don't show up. even though I use the latest directx and gpu drivers on a HD5770. and it worked fine the last time I used dolphin around 3 to 4 months ago. except the fact that there was no dx11 plug-in at that time. the plugins do show up in the plugin folder though
Read my sig. :/
(06-29-2010, 09:04 AM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]Read my sig. :/
I did install the new directx a week or so ago but I just remembered I didn't restart since so it didn't work I restarted my pc today and it worked fine
mamario build? Install OpenCL or update to r5809+.
i'm having some problems too. (ever since after 2.0 - non official builds)

i do get plugins but i also get a bunch of sysconfig errors. i just want to run dk country returns.

this is what i used to do in version 2.0. launch the game but dont press anything until the start menu appears otherwise the controls don't work for some reason. with this latest build, i have to press ok on the error messages which means the trick to start dk country returns doesn't work anymore.

i've tried mamario and another provider. similar result. i have no problems with official builds. i want official builds back
(12-20-2010, 04:58 AM)daaceking Wrote: [ -> ]i've tried mamario and another provider. similar result. i have no problems with official builds. i want official builds back

there is only one official build: the official 2.0 release.