Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Poor FPS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

xGC Expertx

I am currently running a 32 Bit Windows 7 Operating System and my specs are as follows

Intel Mobile Core 2 Duo SU7300

Genuine Intel® CPU U7300 @1.30GHz

MMX, SSE (1,2,3,3S,4.1) EM64T, VT-x

4GB RAM (2.90 Usable)

Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family 1295 MBytes

Acer TravelMate 8471

Its Annoying because my FPS while playing Pokemon XD Gale Of Darkness is only between 30% and 37% The gameplay is not good. i cant stand 2 play it.

Can Somone PLEASE HELP ME! Overclocking or anything to make the speed faster even hacks!!!! THANKS Smile
Oh and i forgot to add in could somone tell me how to configure dolphin for its best FPS performance Thanks Smile
SORRY! i made a mistake the FPS is 18 to 20 the SPEED is between 30% and 37% Sorry...

Help NEEDED TO SPEED UP!!!!
The best way to speed up is to change to a desktop computer.Your CPU is very weak.
By the way:There are a lot of threads how to tweak and speedup Dolphin...Just search for it...

xGC Expertx

Yeah i know my cpu is weak Thanks anywayz. Its just that its 5 months before i get my new desktop which has a 1TB hard drive, 8 GB RAM and 3.97GHz so i will wait till then!
I have to ask something.

Does anyone know where to get a new Processer (if i spelt that right) for my Laptop (see Above) In Australia or on the internet i will reward the first person to reply with a good answer! Good Luck
It could be a bad idea trying to upgrade the laptop's processor. Since it's already running an old 1.3ghz dualcore it's very likely a proprietary Acer factory mobo that can't even support more than 2-3 types of processors (or in some cases just that one)
You will just be frustrated and waste money when it wont boot with the new processor. It's better to wait for your new machine

xGC Expertx

Ok thanks!