Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Monster Hunter 3 help -_-;
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finally after like literally 5 hours of messing around and testing I got it to work Smile Ignore this thread. Sorry. Now i just hope it all runs good and no crashes. I played for a little got to the 2nd part where you meet the chiefs son but as the map was loading i left for about 15 minutes came back and the screen was black but the ui was still there. If anyone can just leave a simple response as to if it crashed or if theres some way to fix that I'd appreciate it. For now, I'm off to bed.

Ok, I've been reading so many threads for hours.

I downloaded this dolphin emu that I found that people said was good and ran it 100%

Dolphin SVN R 5423M

Everytime I load up the game and hit begin it crashes, I read if you change the text to spanish or french it will work the problem is I don't speak either of those so I can't understand what to do.

How do I fix that? I've looked forever with no results :S

Also, I want to use my PS3 controller to play MonsterHunter3.

When I try to set the analog and stuff to my movement it won't work :S

Also, does Classic Controller work on MH3? I clicked it to set the controls for classic controller and it still wouldnt let me put my analog sticks as the analog movements....

Could someone please help me fix this Sad I'm not very good with this kind of stuff and I've been searching for hours.

Thanks in advanced Sad