Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 64 doesnt work for me :P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

OMegaXD

when i go in to dolphin win64 i click on the .exe and it says it is not valid Win32 application, plz leave some pointers and any thing that can help..
Just to double check you have a 64bit cpu running on 64bit os?
>Not a valid Win32

You have a 32-bit OS. You can't run 64-bit on 32-bit OS's.

OMegaXD

lol is there any way i can switch it 2 64bit
Install the 64-bit version of your OS if you have it , but you will have to format you HDD for that

OMegaXD

how do i format my HDD???
Buy a 64-bit operating system such as Windows Vista/7 x64, also requires a x86-64 processor.

If you made such a mistake as to try running a 64-bit application on a 32-bit operating system, how can we be sure your processor is x86-64 capable and supports running a 64-bit operating system and 64-bit applications?

Post your system specifications (even if you don't think you need to) or post them in your signature, then we can post more suggestions.

:Edit: Too late submitting my post..
Start > Right click on 'Computer' or 'My Computer' > Properties. Look where it says 'Processor:', and tell us what processor you have. I can then tell you if your computer even supports 64-bit execution.