Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 2nd controller in Wii emulator wont work....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

horetandersson

Hi there my name is Horet Andersson..

I have been trying to play 2 player in New Super Mario Bros on Wii emulator but the 2nd controller wont work at all. The 1st controller works fine.

I read somewhere that you have to press alt+f6 .. I tried this too but not sure when to press it the window only freezes and comes back if i press the mouse button? Someone said when I started the rom? Can someone be more specific if this is the case?

I cant find any posts on the forum regarding this issue...

Any help is greatly appreciated... i really want to play with my friend this game...
Hi there,

Assuming you have the second wiimote (either emulated or real) set up properly, when you load up the rom, pressing alt-f6 should show a message in the corner saying that the 2nd wiimote is connected. An alternative to this if you're unsure of when to press it, go into the "tools" menus of the main dolphin window and you will see the options to enable the extra wiimotes. When the game is loaded, they wont be greyed out.