Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: buttons not working with plugin...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i downloaded a recent build (5802) and decided to use the New wiimote incomplete plugin (or whatever it is called), and when i map the buttons to the keyboard and even my ps3 controller, the buttons just don't work in game. I am currently playing Super Mario Galaxy 2 on it, and i can't even get passed the title screen where it says to press "A" and "B" together. None of the buttons respond but they were detected with ease in the process of mapping them. What is wrong with it?
Yes I get the problems too. It seem that some changes just break the control function.
GCPad, Wiimote and New Wiimote all don't work.
I hope someone can fix it rapidly
(06-27-2010, 04:40 AM)blackJade Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I get the problems too. It seem that some changes just break the control function.

dang that sucks, i've been trying to get past the level in SMG2 where you use the tilt functions to control the ball...but i can't get past it without configuring the tilt functions right, and i heard the new wiimote incomplete was the easiest to use and configure. :/
(06-27-2010, 04:40 AM)blackJade Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I get the problems too. It seem that some changes just break the control function.

Maybe this will fix your problems;just chose background input and it shoud work....Big Grin
Wiimote plugin still works, though there might be an existing fix for this, i haven't been round here in a while.
The problems seem has fixed in r5804
(06-27-2010, 05:45 AM)blackJade Wrote: [ -> ]The problems seem has fixed in r5804

There is already another build released?
(06-27-2010, 05:45 AM)blackJade Wrote: [ -> ]The problems seem has fixed in r5804

You can see my configuration of version 5794...hope it works....Big Grin
it might also be because someone modified the settings in one of the recent revisions to separate the keyboard and mouse input options (seems like a bad move in my opinion) for the controller check your settings and try re-selecting the input device. oh and Stefano does your ir settings give you trouble?
btw anyone know if the emulated wii remote will still work the same as when it did before this change occurred?
ok well i finally got it to work using that 5804 build, i got past the level but i still got to configure it better lol.