Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: dolphin-r4017 is better than dolphin 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Takavach

Hi my friend
before i say anything i must say please accept my apology for this thread Blush

i use and test dolphin-r4017 and see everything in frame is good and sound is good too ( just evil 0 have many problem ) but in evil 4 and 1 texture have many problem and know i see new version of dolphin 32bit (v2) in dolphin V2 texture is great but sound and fps in game is really bad and my cpu only work in 50% but in older version of dolphin it works in 70% .
my system is this :
cpu : q9550 2.83 ghz
gpu : ati 5750
ram : 2 gig ddr3 1333

please help me i wish always to play evil 0-1-4 in pc but until now i can't Sad
please combine this two version

thanks in advance .^_^
(06-26-2010, 07:27 PM)Takavach Wrote: [ -> ]Hi my friend

i use and test dolphin-r4017 and see everything in frame is good and sound is good too ( just evil 0 have many problem ) but in evil 4 and 1 texture have many problem and know i see new version of dolphin 32bit (v2) in dolphin V2 texture is great but sound and fps in game is really bad and my cpu only work in 50% but in older version of dolphin it works in 70% .
my system is this :

please help me i wish always to play evil 0-1-4 in pc but until know i can't Sad

thanks in advance .^_^

You are just show some Resident Evil seri games and said that dolphin-r4017 is better than dolphin 2.0?
Dolphin 2.0 is better than dolphin-r4017 for almost games! Not RE only!
I played RE0 and RE1 remake very smooth with Dolphin 2.0, no fps or sound problem! You must check your system before you say something bad or good!

Sorry for my bad English!

Takavach

(06-26-2010, 07:33 PM)deepsea433 Wrote: [ -> ]

my system is this :

please help me i wish always to play evil 0-1-4 in pc but until know i can't Sad

thanks in advance .^_^

You are just show some Resident Evil seri games and said that dolphin-r4017 is better than dolphin 2.0?
I played RE0 and RE1 remake very smooth with Dolphin 2.0, no fps or sound problem! You must check your system before you say something bad or good!

thanks for your answer my friend ^_^
i know but my system is not bad and run evil 0-1-4 with best frame in old version but is not compatible with new version , maybe your system is compatible with that , i want to say please see the source again and fix it for someone like me .Blush
(06-26-2010, 08:27 PM)Takavach Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-26-2010, 07:33 PM)deepsea433 Wrote: [ -> ]

my system is this :

thanks in advance .^_^

thanks for your answer my friend ^_^
i know but my system is not bad and run evil 0-1-4 with best frame in old version but is not compatible with new version , maybe your system is compatible with that , i want to say please see the source again and fix it for someone like me .Blush

I think the developing team can not recode a program just to gain some fps for some game! They make a program for almost game, you said you played RE fine with dolphin-r4017, so keep use it only for RE! That is simple! At least you know what version is good for your games! Lucky!