Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wii save
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What happened in this lateset recisions;before I loaded a save from my previous versions of dolphin and it loaded and I could continue where I stoped,now it says that the file is corupted and it need to delete it;what should I do =start the game from the begining?I guess not soo help
There was a bug in one of the revisions a while back that was corrupting gamesaves...if you saved a game with the damaged revision, then the gamesave is well, corrupt!

I'm not sure what number it was, I think maybe it was broken in r5505, and fixed in r5519.
(06-26-2010, 10:02 PM)RupeeClock Wrote: [ -> ]There was a bug in one of the revisions a while back that was corrupting gamesaves...if you saved a game with the damaged revision, then the gamesave is well, corrupt!

I'm not sure what number it was, I think maybe it was broken in r5505, and fixed in r5519.

How can I make the file working?This is the second time I will have to go from the begining....I played the game at revision 4664 but that revision doesnt have implemented option to export the wii save file(it is there but it wont work);help