Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How do I load ROMs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

NosirrahK

I just recently figured out how to get Dolphin to work on my computer. I have only 1 game right now: Animal Crossing. I want to expand my collection, but I can't.

I don't know how to load ISOs from complex .rar and .zip folders. For example: I download a ROM and tell it to open the .rar in WinRAR. I extract the next .rar in the folder then open that. In it will be 20 more .rars, each containing a .zip to an ISO. How do I load this?

I would include pictures, but I don't know how to put them in.

The only reason why Animal Crossing is my only game is cos it was just a single .gcm file, not a shitload of .rars and .zips.

If you can help a n00b (the n00b is me, by the way), please. If you need more information, just reply.
Sorry no one here will help you when you downloaded that game.
You are pirating (stealing) games which is not supported here.

Use rawdump and rip games you own.
Though since you don't even know how to use winrar/winzip, this post is probably futile and you will just continue stealing with some lame excuse like you don't have enough money, developers are thieves, you're poor etc..

Nintendo Wrote:http://www.nintendo.com/corp/legal.jsp

Can I Download a Nintendo ROM from the Internet if I Already Own the Authentic Game?
Whether you have an authentic game or not, or whether you have possession of a Nintendo ROM for a limited amount of time, i.e. 24 hours, it is illegal to download and play a Nintendo ROM from the Internet.

LuisR14

non-piracy policy, please read the rules