Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: The games freeze until I move the mouse[solved]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Biganon

Hello,

I've installed Dolphin yesterday on my Arch Linux, everything was working fine (except the bug that when I've launched a game, I can't close it and then launch another one, I have to close the emulator and then launch it back, but it's not a big problem).

Since then I've made a whole system update, and from now on I'm experiencing that bug in the games :
When I'm playing (it's the same for both ROMs I've been trying with), every like 30 seconds the game freezes (video + sound) and in order to unfreeze it I have to move my mouse over the game window, or click it (which is kinda annoying while you're playing... :\ )

Has anyone ever experienced such an issue ?

Thank you

johanbcn

Yeah, this happens to mee too, and I'm also using Archlinux.

Seems that is a bug with our Xorg server:
http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/iss...ail?id=851

Biganon

Thank you for your answer.

I've applied the modification shown in Google code, and it seems to work again.

Nevertheless it doesn't appear to be a very clean solution, but I'm gonna try anyway. The only "issue" I've been having since that modification is that when I go from windowed-mode to fullscreen-mode or vice-versa, I have to move my mouse (mmh, sounds familiar) in order to get the change applied.