Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Using the gamecube pad plugin instead of wiimote plugin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am playing a wii game on dolphin and I would like to know how I can make it so that the wii game uses the settings for the gamecube pad instead of the wiimote becuase I am having problems wiht the wiimote plugin and it says to press A but I am pressing A and nothing is happening. Is there a way I can do this just like how Super Smash Bros. Brawl allowed me to use gamecube pad plugin instead of wiimote plugin. Is there a way I can do this with every wii game?
You can only use gamecube controllers on wii games that were made to support them.

The wiimote pluign works fine.
Make sure you have Source set to "Emulated Wiimote".
Oh ok. But do you know how to fix this problem. For the A button for the wiimote plugin I made it the A button the A button for the Xbox360 controller which I use. Now when I play a game it works until later on when the A button does not work. It is like you have to use a real wiimote instead of an emulated one. Is there a way to fix this to get the emulated wii mote to work properly?
:/ Post screenshots of wiimote config windows.
(06-24-2010, 11:08 AM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]:/ Post screenshots of wiimote config windows.

Ok, I got the screenshots but I don't know how to upload them here. How do I do that?
There is a section called "Attachments" when you make a new reply. :/
Ok, I got the pictures. I did not show any stuff for the wiimote 2, 3, and 4 since I don't use those I just use 1. The pictures are in zip.
Which game are you trying to play?
I am trying to play Sonic Unleashed.

The game seems to work fine and at good speed. The buttons work until I load a file. Then during a cutscene it tells me to press A but I keep pressing A and nothing happens. When loading a file it lets me press A to load a file but why not after loading a file? How do I fix this?
You can use the gamecube pad for that game...
Pages: 1 2