Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Zelda Wind Waker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So im in the first dungeon (the mountain with the dragon) and im at the part after you get the grappling hook and you get back inside. You cut the ropes and make the bridge drop, go in the door and then jump on the platform and cut the three ropes. Every time i try to do that Dolphin.exe crashes. Any answers?
Are you using the latest revision? Cause I've noticed some of my games not working anymore, try an older revision like 2900-3000
Im using revision 27** something.. but i can play the game just fine its just that ONE part that won't work. Would a video help?
I don't know, all I can suggest doing is updating to around 2900 because i've got all 3 orbs with one of those.
AHG same thing happens with rev 2962. 1 thing though. When i go through the door to the main room where you cut the three ropes and have the lift drop, the whole zone isn't loaded. Everything is see through until i fall in the lava and it resets the zone. Any ideas?
Ah i figured out that Dolphin quits at a CERTIAN point. I don't know why it does that or what happens which makes it quit. I SavedState about 2 seconds before it crashed and everytime i load that save, it crashes at the same time. Is there a cheat to get the boss key to skip this process?
Don't use SavedStates, there unstable and they cause crashes, use in game saves and also another reason may be your iso of the game is corrupt/broken in parts
Thanks for the advice but i got to the same part WITHOUT savestates and it still crashes. I dont think its the .iso because i have tried it on 3 others and it crashes in the same part..
hmm send me your memory card file and i'll play through it and see if it works for me if you like. (if its ntsc game)