Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: problem with dolphin emu please help!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im new to dolphin emu,

i added an iso file to the program and i tried to open it then 3 message boxes appears with these messages:
Error loading plugins/plugin_GCPadNew.dll: can't read info

Can't init any PAD Plugins

Couldn't init the core. Check your configuration.

please help i want to play the game.\
edit---
fixed the problem but now getting another error help please!! :

"Can't create opengl renderer. You might be missing some required opengl extensions, check the logs for more info" wth is that? - fixed
another error :
"HCI:CommandDeleteStoredLinkKey... Probably the secuirty for linking has failed. Could be a problem with loading the SCONF" fixed

all fixed but now getting in the game press the key A to continue i press it on my keyboard but it wont work!!! heLLP sorry for asking so much questions
You should search the forums next time. This question is asked and answered every day.
Read the "Getting Started With Dolphin" thread.
You need to update DirectX/vc++ runtimes. Links are in that thread.
i updated vc++ runtimes million time and directx i got latest one ( directx11 )
Okay i fixed the problem but now im getting Can't create opengl renderer. You might be missing some required opengl extensions, check the logs for more info wth is that?
Again, you could have searched the forums. :/
Use the Direct3D9 gfx plugin, Intel cards don't like the OpenGL plugin.
Enable EFB copy to texture while you are at it, for a speed up. Otherwise you are gonna ask why it's so damn slow.
how i can use the direct3d9 gfx plugin ( im new to dolphin emu i dont know anything ! )
again nvm fixed the problem but what the hell another error!!!
HCI:CommandDeleteStoredLinkKey... Probably the secuirty for linking has failed. Could be a problem with loading the SCONF
fixed all erros game loads fine but then it say's press the key A to continue i press it on my keyboard but it wont work!!! heLLP sorry for asking so much questions
(06-22-2010, 08:47 AM)Windows7 Wrote: [ -> ]how i can use the direct3d9 gfx plugin ( im new to dolphin emu i dont know anything ! )
again nvm fixed the problem but what the hell another error!!!
HCI:CommandDeleteStoredLinkKey... Probably the secuirty for linking has failed. Could be a problem with loading the SCONF
fixed all erros game loads fine but then it say's press the key A to continue i press it on my keyboard but it wont work!!! heLLP sorry for asking so much questions

Have you set up your controls in the GCPad config?
yes on the GCPad Plugin at gamecude pad 1, but i see
Gamepad:
no gamepad detected is that a problem?

and at the buttons it say's:

A > button
i clicked on the button and pressed A now at the game i press A nothing happens!
i still get the error HCI:CommandDeleteStoredLinkKey... Probably the secuirty for linking has failed. Could be a problem with loading the SCONF

but i press ok ok ok and then the game turns on i think that can be the problem
Which game?
Dolphin config, Gamecube tab, Port 1 set to "Standard Controller"?
yes port 1 set to standart controller