Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Linux Seg fault
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok i compile dolphin on fedora core 13 and i get a seg fault when opening the config window:
(dolphin-emu:8844): Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_widget_size_allocate(): attempt to allocate widget with width -5 and height 15

(dolphin-emu:8844): Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_widget_size_allocate(): attempt to allocate widget with width -5 and height 15

Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Any help?
Would you please determine in which revision this error started appearing?
certainly, after i can fix grub and get the computer to start.