Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Trauma Center: Second Opinion - When Starting Operation, FPS is so low...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At the moment, I'm testing Trauma Center: Second Opinion. Actually, before that, I was trying to play Trauma Center: New Blood. But when I ran it in Dolphin 2.0 x84, guess what? Everything was practically green. I'm not even kidding. Well, actually it was pretty much complimentary colors for everything except for white. Ran Second Opinion to see if it was any better. And... green yet again. The solution? Using the same settings that someone posted for Trauma Center: Second Opinion. Now, if pretty much runs perfectly. Well, I actually can't really play it since I have yet to go buy a wireless sensor bar. Yes, I'm using a real Wiimote. So for right now, I'm just testing it. Moments into the game, however, when I start the first operation and it flashes "The patient is in your hands," the FPS goes to like, 4-6 and takes about 10 minutes to even actually do surgery. So... what's the best way to get the best FPS?

Specs:
Operating System: iMac (bought in late 2007)
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo T7700 @ 2.40GHz
GPU: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2600 XT
Version of Dolphin: Dolphin 2.0

Oh, and in case you're wondering how I'm running Dolphin 2.0 on a Mac, I'm using Boot Camp, which allows me to run Windows on my Mac.
bump plz...