Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Howto] Cheating in Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I have a problem.
In SSBB i found address that changes player percentage, and it appears in AR-code section.
But when i stopped the game and launched it this address is missed.
How to save it?
I hope I'm right with my question in this thread.

I have a problem with a code for Paper Mario TTYD. I play the PAL version and
as there's no Flower Points Code for PAL, I wanted to create one with the tutorial
on the initial post. Unfortunately, when I do this, the HUD says I have 99 FP but when
look into the menu my FP are still decreasing. I also tried to use Onframe but this didn't work, too.

So, I'd like to ask if it's possible for someone to convert a code because the NTSC
version actually has one. It's just this one code I need to be converted into PAL.
I already read the tutorial how to convert codes on ARCentral but I didn't get it very much. The code is:

H540-TEZF-ND8Y4
1MN4-A9DH-UPY0C
R9FJ-27AD-U1KCM
HDCX-QV8Q-ZVC34
UN29-KPZG-63NBG

or decrypted

05ECDDC2 08000000
04B07BD4 00C700C7
02B07BF0 000000C7
4241EBE0 09A700C7
4241EBE0 09A900C7

Thank you very much for your help!

yufie4life

Okay I am running dolphin 3.5 and I am trying to add cheat codes to my game resident evil 0 I have the codes both gecko and action replay but I cannot figure out how to insert them into the cheat engine as it will not let me type or add anything regardless of wether or not the game is running. Also I have the cheats enables feature clicked. My system is a windows 7 home premium 64bit, 6 gb ram, amd A8-3500 m 1.5 ghz with a built in dual ati radeon hd 6500 or higher.pc won't tell me exactly which model graphics card it is. Can someone help me out?
right click on your game -> Properties -> AR Codes (or Gecko Codes)

yufie4life

Gah I feel so stupid.. the whole problem was because I didn't have the games in the right directory so it would show up in the dolphin window with out having to search.. moved the games now I can right click and add codes

seikjo

I'm having trouble getting cheats, or the cheats that I want with Eternal darkness sanity's requiem.
I'm stuck at a certain point where I have low, LOW health and no matter what I do not I win at it. ((Kill big bad monster.))
I've got cheats from AR, and no matter what I do I can't make a cheat. ((I've tried everything to get the numbers down. The lowest I got was on the game over and it was 28999658 ((etc.)) I tried setting it to new 'values' and it just went to zero.
All I really want is a full-life/infinite code. I'm going to disable it once I beat the monster. But I can't you know, get past this part. I've started it over from a state over and over and over again trying to survive. But I can't.
So does anyone have a code already made? Or know how to get AR codes working? Or can help me make the code I want to use? Please, I don't want to make a new thread. I thought this the best place to ask for help ya know?

l0@d1n9

Hi there Blush so i tryed it out to change my money values
through the Dolphin Cheatmanager/Cheatsearch in Harvest Moon AWL.

And ended up with three values and don’t know what should i do now ?

I know there are actionnreplay codes for unlimited money but i want just a little more when i need it.

So heres a screenshot of whats going on. Wink

Hope i get help @this step Huh

Sad [Image: sshot-1.png] Undecided

ps : Is there no more way to to this through cheat engine ? Confused Cause CE is my Fav.
Is it possible to do an inverse search? Using a known memory address to see its current value?

I need that to port some codes.
From the Global Forum Rules:

Quote:Necroposting: Do not revive a discussion older than 6 months unless your post adds something meaningful or otherwise contributes to the thread. Please create a new thread about your subject instead. Threads violating this rule will be closed. Stickied threads, Game Discussion threads, and HD Texture threads are exempt, however, and users can freely post there regardless of how old the topics are.

@Intruso - This thread is quite old. Please make a new thread specific to your issue. You're more likely to get help that way.

Closed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6