Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii]Speed Racer is playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Game Cover
[Image: Speed_Racer_game_Wii.jpg]

Speed Racer is a racing video game developed by Sidhe Interactive for the PlayStation 2 and Wii consoles and by Virtuos Games for the Nintendo DS console, and published in-house by a new division of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, WB Games. It is a tie-in to the 2008 film adaptation of the same name.The actors from the movie reprise their role their video game counterpart. The Wii and Nintendo DS versions of the game were released May 6 2008. The PlayStation 2 version was released September 16, 2008, alongside the DVD release.The music for the Wii, Nintendo DS and PlayStation 2 versions of the Speed Racer video game was composed by Winifred Phillips and produced by Winnie Waldron.

StatusTongueerfect,Fullspeed

Revision: Dolphin 5186 x 64 SSE3

SettingSadOpenGL only)
Dual Core
Idle Skipping
Framelimit off
Use XFB
Enable EFB copy to texture

Controller:Sideways Wiimote
Pitch UP = right
Pitch Down = left

Video GamePlay
the game is playable at more speed with direct3d mate. I didn´t use that build.
Yes,r5186 don't have XFB in D3D but it has more stable than the newer build
I only wish 1 or 2 build for all game, no time to update though
(06-19-2010, 08:16 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes,r5186 don't have XFB in D3D but it has more stable than the newer build
I only wish 1 or 2 build for all game, no time to update though

i´ve been testing my games with r5652 and had work with almost every game i own. WiiWare included. i´ve posting everything,but no time/skills to post like . Smile

But i will kept testing, and speed racer, i´m going to try in this dolphin version too --» r5652
No i don't mean this game only,the other game broke with lastest rev as well:
Mario Striker,Pangya swing golf season 2....not remember all to list
(06-19-2010, 09:23 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]No i don't mean this game only,the other game broke with lastest rev as well:
Mario Striker,Pangya swing golf season 2....not remember all to list

but in the revision i´ve mention the MArio Strikers still works --» r5652, in direct3d and no XFB needed,just don´t select "Enable CPU-»EFB acess". What are you talking about ?
I can´t understand.

I´m going to test Speed racer in direct 3d , i´m remember i tested in other dolphin version earlier but whas a beat slow for a game of "speed".
One guy in the forum reported me that with his new build
Edit : lastest rev = slow !!! Most of wii game can run fullspeed with r5186,r4771
(06-19-2010, 09:38 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]One guy in the forum reported me that with his new build

Forget that man. Tested 2 minutes ago in r5652 and the game plays at 60 FPS in menu 30-40 fps in game. Has a bit of graphic corruption but is not very notable, and the videos are a beat damaged even if we turn off the force bi/linear filtering.
I tested in direct 3d , in full hd and i´m processor is 3.2MHZ and a GF9600GT 1GB DDR3. i´ve made a cpu overclock but in my opinion the game still need mor speed, mate.

But if you should choose not to believe me , test it brother. Smile

I´m just trying to help.
Sorry for my english, i´m portuguese