Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: KB/X360 Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

icocoa

I just downloaded Dolphin SVN 5475, and I have previously owned multiple version of Dolphin None of them contained KB/X360 plugin. I have DirectX 11 and I have confirmed this through DXDiag. NO version, anywhere around the internet, contains such a mythological plugin. The official release 2.0 doesn't have one, niether does any of the SVN releases ever released. I've been googling for the last two hours and now I'm getting the run around. Can anyone please, send me a copy of theirs from their computer, or, tell me where I can download the "actual plugin" and not a link to instructions.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: My Xbox 360 doesn't work on Dolphin at all, I program games in XNA and it works fine there. It also is detected by dolphin when I use the default plugin to configure the button mapping. Any help is apprecieated.
Pad plugins were removed in the latest revisions and merged with the main program, GCPadNew is as good in every way as the old KB/X360 pad plugin, as of current it can even be considered better than the old plugin.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3622]

icocoa

Thanks for the quick response, but now that I have tried to setup my controller, while playing Twilight princess it doesn't detect my inputs as if I'm not pressing anything at all.

Edit: I'm using your latest build SVN, and it's saying Wiimote connected at the bottom if that helps.
Are you sure you are setting it up correctly? I have a wired Xbox 360 controller and it's working just fine for me. I thought I read that you have an Xbox 360 controller, is it wired or wireless? If it's wireless, you also need the wireless receiver, the usb charging cable doesn't work as it doesn't transmit data in case you didn't know this.

Not that it matters, but I haven't uploaded a new build in about a month. I'll probably have a new build uploaded soon, just have been quite busy lately, can't blame myself as the weather has been nice. Tongue

icocoa

Yes I have a wired controller, and by setup, I don't know how to do it right.
Is there a step sheet I can look at... 1, 2, 3 etc?
I can post my ini configuration file if you would like, the only thing is that the X and the B button are reversed to resemble the Gamecube pad layout more closely.
He made another thread with his issue.
He is playing a Wii game that cannot be played with GC controllers.
He must use the Wiimote plugin.
(06-19-2010, 07:24 AM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]He made another thread with his issue.
He is playing a Wii game that cannot be played with GC controllers.
He must use the Wiimote plugin.

Ah, I wasn't aware of that. Yeah you will need to map the controls to your Xbox 360 pad using the Wiimote plugin if you are trying to play Wii games. Wink

deejay2deejay

Dolphin FAILS, no option for xbox360 coltroller, I got pcsx2 & xPad plugin with last release & u good to go. here ugotta spend a lot of time to figure out this shit & still not working proper
or maybe it is just that you are retarded and cant configure an emulator.
Pages: 1 2