Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Baten Kaitos PLZ HELP IM DESPERATE T_T
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Revengeoftheclonedsheep

Ok..So I've been trying to get Baten Kaitos:Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean to run for almos a year, 'till I'd given up.Recently, though, I decided to try again, and was ecstatic to find that, besides an "error loading-can't find file" at the beginning, IT RAN!That lasted for approximately 5 minutes... until I realised that whenever I tried to look at Magnus, either in the Equip, Gathering,Deck,or Shop screen I got a beautiful "Poke color EFB not implemented" error...which stuck the game,would not go away when clicked and forced me to click on the PREVIOUS error to close the game.Anyone help???
-Note- I tried to update my Runtime Library from the link in Getting started with Dolphin, but IE insists that it "cannot display that webpage", as if I'm offline (which I'm not) or the server is down(which it is?).i tried to access microsoft's site from other links, but got the same result.Does this happen to anyone else?Huh
Bump.Please help I really am desperate