Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Controller Not Being Recognized
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

treble0096

Anyway, ny problem is this. I can set the keys for the gamepad just fine, but when i put in a game and start playing there is no response from the gamepad. I am using a PS2 controller running through a USB adapter.

Also of note, the Keyboard works fine as a method of input.

I haven't changed any settings so everything is pretty much default when it comes to settings, just FYI.

Any clues as to why my controller isn't working?
Give more information next time you post. :/
Which Dolphin version?
Which input plugin?

If you are using GCPad New, try re-selecting your gamepad in the config window after having started the game.

treble0096

(06-16-2010, 03:25 PM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]Give more information next time you post. :/
Which Dolphin version?
Which input plugin?

If you are using GCPad New, try re-selecting your gamepad in the config window after having started the game.

I wasn't aware that there was any other input plugin. As for Dolpin I am using the 2.0 and I am using the GCPad new after looking.

How do I Re-select the gamepad?
(06-16-2010, 03:43 PM)treble0096 Wrote: [ -> ]I wasn't aware that there was any other input plugin. As for Dolpin I am using the 2.0 and I am using the GCPad new after looking.

How do I Re-select the gamepad?

Just start a game, open the config, pick keyboard device, then pick your gamepad again.