Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Keyboard+Mouse.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Sparkys

Hello, I tried searching but i was unable to find if I could play dolphin using a keyboard and mouse. I have Twilight Princess, but im unable to use any keys(Well i can press the A key to get to a memory card screen) Im unable to move the cursor or move to select anything. I'm sorry if this is easy to solve but i was unable to find it via searching.
You should give as much information as possible when you post. :/
Which Dolphin version?
Which version of the game? (GC vs Wii)

I'm assuming you have the GC version of the game if the mouse isn't working and you mentioned a memory card screen.
The GCPadNew plugin included in Dolphin 2.0 will allow you to configure your keyboard and mouse as a gamecube controller.

You need to post more information if you need more help than that.
Have you tried anything to make it work?

Sparkys

Sorry, It is infact the GC version and the dolphin version is 2.0 for win64bit.

In GCPAD i put the device as directinput/0/keyboard mouse and put keys, the only key that seems to work is the A(Which i set as A..lol) None of the other keys work when im prompted to press start etc, and im not sure how to get the mouse to work
post screenshot of config

Sparkys

[Image: 2h7h0d2.jpg]
Well, it seems i have gotten some things to work, but the mouse is very stiff, meaning i have to push it upwards about a foot to get him to move at all, is there a way to fix this? mouse sensitivity?
You currently can't increase the mouse sensitivity only decrease by hitting the "+" button and reducing the range.
I plan on changing this in my next commit.
Why do you want to move with the mouse anyways?
C-Stick for mouse makes sense, not Main Stick. :/

Sparkys

Im still trying to figure out the best controls, but i will try the C stick. thank you Smile