Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Edit game info
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

jmmorgado

Hello, is there any way to edit the game info wich is contained in the iso file?
I would like to change the game short name wich is the one that appears in dolphin game list.

For example: Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles is named as DARKSIDE CHRONICLES.

I would like to be displayed the full name of the game as I am planing in having a large game collection and this makes it dificult to browse the game list.

I appreciate your help Wink
You can use wiiscrubber to extract the opening.bnr I think and edit the name, then override the original file with modded file. I don't know much about the Wii disc formatting, only mainly gamecube discs. I do not know if opening.bnf has that info or the very first block of the disc has it.

jmmorgado

(06-16-2010, 06:59 PM)omegadox Wrote: [ -> ]You can use wiiscrubber to extract the opening.bnr I think and edit the name, then override the original file with modded file. I don't know much about the Wii disc formatting, only mainly gamecube discs. I do not know if opening.bnf has that info or the very first block of the disc has it.

Thank you! Thats exactly what I'm looking for. Can you tell me about gamecube too? I'm planning to do it with GC games too.

I just have a couple more questions:

1) How to I overwrite the opening.bnr with the modded one?

2) HOw do I edit opening.bnr?

Thank you!